Optizil hard surface and hand disinfectant is now available and in stock at 360 Dental.
OptiZil is formulated to avoid the dangers inherent in many regular disinfectants — including the long-term toxic risks to mammalian cells such as mutagenicity, cytotoxicity and reproductive toxicity in humans.
The active ingredient, Hypochlorous acid (HOCl), is part of a group of small molecules known as reactive oxygen species (ROS); and is the same chemical produced by the human immune defence system to kill bacteria and fight infection.
Our unique manufacturing process stabilises HOCl to produce an effective multipurpose antimicrobial disinfectant that is non-sensitising, non-irritating and not harmful to biological tissue.
- FREE from harmful chemicals like aldehyde, alcohol, bleach and QACs
- OptiZil quickly kills bacteria, fungi and viruses (1 minute contact time)
- Eﬀective against both ‘non enveloped’ and ‘enveloped’ viruses including HIV, Norovirus , Inﬂuenza and Hepatitis and Coronaviruses
- Also eﬀective against healthcare acquired risks (HAI) including Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, Escherichia Coli, MRSA and Clostridium Diﬃcile.
- Deactivates prions.
- Alcohol and aldehyde free
- Removes bioﬁlm found on wet and dry surfaces.
- No hazard expected under normal conditions of use.
- Biodegradable- can even be used around food
- pH neutral
- Tested to BSEN 1040, 1276, 1650, 1656, 13624,13697, 13704, 13727, 14204, 14348, 14463, 14476, 14561, 14562 and ISO 16954.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Ensure surface of item to be disinfected is free of any visible soil. Ensure a 1 minute contact time for virucidal efficacy and allow to dry naturally.
Download the OptZil COSH Safety Sheet Here